STENECOURT CHESED GROUP
The role of the Group is to offer support where possible to members of Stenecourt and their immediate families. Sometimes this may involve help with shopping, hospital or sick visiting and similar practical acts of chesed which a good neighbour would perform for someone in need. Alternatively, it can consist of acting as a “listening ear” or befriending someone who may have suffered a bereavement recently. This kind of support is especially needed in the case of former Stenecourt members who, through age or infirmity, are now living in residential or nursing homes.
Please let us know if you are aware of someone who may welcome contact with the Stenecourt Chesed Group. Please get in touch with any of the people listed below with some basic details of the person concerned – name, address, contact details and type of help which may be needed. We cannot promise to meet every request for help but we shall do what we can. The activities of the Group are organised by a small core group which meets regularly:
• Rabbi Jacob Rubinstein tel. 740 7762 mail@rabbiJ.plus.com
• Stephen Niman tel. 795 3257 email@example.com
• Henry Freeman tel. 773 6969 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deborah/Derek Lazarus tel. 740 3452 email@example.com
• Rosalind Book tel. 773 3492 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Gilda Hyman tel. 798 0856 email@example.com
If you wish to join the Chesed Group, please have a word with any of the above. There is no minimum requirement in terms of time and you will be entirely free to decide on the nature and amount of your involvement.